Thursday, January 1, 2015

Besties are the Bestest

Brooke, is an awesome friend! She was there kicking my butt when it was the hardest to go on from the struggles of life. She made me laugh when I wanted to just cry.
We've had some great times and some sad, but that's what makes it so great! We can almost hate each other at times, but then forgive and go on and just act plain stupid. :P
I thank God we became such good friends! I always wanted a best friend like her! Who brought out the real me, and could see through the fake me.
It's sad there is so many miles in between us...

 We're happy when we finally get reunited again!
 Boating!
 
 She's learning to drive! :o
 It's whatever
 Taking a walk in the dark. :)
 We get drunk on coffee...Pretty much what she thinks of me. Lol
 She's awesome, she left me a note and I didn't see it till almost 2 days after she left. It totally made my day! :)
 We dyed each others hair!
 We have so much fun, laughing and just having a ball!
 Love you Brooke! Cant wait to see you soon!
 My 2 favorites right now! Dixie and Brooke. =)

~Sandy

2 comments: